Recently the CDC offered new mask guidelines as more and more people are fully vaccinated. Therefore, we will be making the next level of changes to return from the pandemic at Saint Miriam.
Please note: these changes will take effect as of July 1st, 2021.
1. Chair distancing will still be followed
2. No corporate singing or fellowship until fall
3. Cantors will remain masked while singing
4. Holy Communion will remain only by one species; bread in hand only
5. Fully vaccinated persons will be permitted to attend without a mask beginning Sunday, July 4th.
6. Outside groups and renters may return in July
7. Our current mass schedule will remain until fall and Celebrants may be mixed in rotation at all masses
8. Immunocompromised and non-vaccinated persons must be masked to attend
There will be no reservations or health check and vaccine passports will not be checked.
Remember, you’re on your honor, and don’t forget that here… we answer to a higher calling!