Skip to main content
Weddings – The Process
The typical flow for our process includes:
- Initial meeting via email or in person/phone (“kick-the-tires” meeting!). If couple agrees to commit; then they make a deposit (non-refundable) to secure the date and time – $250 deposit.
- Help the couple when asked: suggesting venue, county marriage licensing procedures, ceremony program format and contents, wedding music, etc.
- Couple receives an emailed package of sample ceremonies, options, “Readings. Poetry, Prayers, etc.” to help them select their core options.
- Write and email the Draft Wedding Ceremony script to the couple—this is an interactive process and continues until the ceremony is completed.
- Finalize the Wedding Ceremony.
- Coordinate, as needed, any rehearsal including working with the designated wedding planner, site location, and/or DJ as needed.
- Arrive early for the ceremony—usually 20-30 minutes before start time.
- Arrive for the wedding rehearsal, if needed (additional amount may be required**)
- Take the wedding license into possession as soon as possible and complete the needed legalities for state or commonwealth.
- Prepare the space for the marriage ceremony.
- Accommodate any required marriage laws for the jurisdiction where ceremony is performed.
- Sign the marriage license, give the couple their copy, and mail the official copy to the appropriate court clerk—within 24 hours of ceremony
- Perform the wedding!