First, prayerfully journey through Lent with fresh and meaningful reflections on the daily Mass readings. In just a few minutes each day, the insightful meditations of Not by Bread Alone can deepen your experience of this solemn season of prayer and penance.
Then enjoy a deeper Easter Season! There is no better season to renew one’s relationship with God than Easter, the most joyful days of the church’s year. Rejoice with these inspiring reflections on the daily Mass readings. In just a few minutes each day, the insightful meditations of Rejoice and Be Glad can help you embrace, live, and share the good news of the great paschal mystery.
To participate in any event, receive Zoom invitation, or reserve booklet copies, please email JoinUs(at)mySaintMiriam.org today!
- Palm Sunday – Sunday April 2, 2023
- 2023 Lenten Forty Hours Devotions – March 10-12
- 2023 Ash Wednesday Message from Father Liam
- The Visual & Auditory Aspects of Lent at Saint Miriam 2023
- 2023 Lenten Journey – Join Us!
- Ash Wednesday Lenten Series, “Orationes Mortuorum” – February 22nd, 2023 at 8PM
- God, Please Don’t Execute Me… A Virtual Lenten Journey from Execution Chambers in the United States
- Orationes Mortuorum: A Spiritual Retreat for the Growth of Death Penalty Abolition – Holy Saturday, April 8th, 2023
- A Lent Overview at Saint Miriam – February 22 – April 9, 2023
- Lent 2023: Different – Join Us in Worship. Change Your Life.
No Comments Yet